Nordent Small Cleoid Discoid 1 Carver
- The blade width is 1.5mm on both ends
- Hand-formed, precision ground, and hardened to produce a smoother, more accurate restoration in less time
- Used to carve anatomy into amalgam restorations
- Also known as a 90-93
- DuraLite® ColorRings™ - has a large 9.5mm/3/8” diameter and is designed to permit you to easily identify, organize and customize your instrumentation
- DURALite® Round handle - features a large 9.5cm/3/8” diameter and is extremely lightweight for maximum tactile sensitivity
- Standard Universal handle - has a 6.4mm/1/4” diameter with a segmented knurled grip to provide excellent control with this slimmer handle design
- Product ships directly from Nordent Manufacturing, Inc.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product usually ships within 24 hours