Short contra-angle for incisors and cuspids
Have a shorter, narrower blade and an extended terminal shank that is 3mm longer than standard
- have a 1mm terminal shank diameter and blades that are 0.7mm wide and 3mm long
- Feature standard blade face curve with a true radius that conforms to tooth anatomy
- DuraLite® ColorRings™ - has a large 9.5mm/3/8” diameter and is designed to permit you to easily identify, organize and customize your instrumentation
- DURALite® Round handle - features a large 9.5cm/3/8” diameter and is extremely lightweight for maximum tactile sensitivity
- DURALite® HEXagonal - has a large 7/16” (11 mm) diameter that comfortably positions your hand and fingers in the “Modified Pen Grasp” position
- Medium Round - features a moderate 8mm/5/16” diameter with a segmented knurled grip to provide excellent control
- Standard Universal handle - has a 6.4mm/1/4” diameter with a segmented knurled grip to provide excellent control with this slimmer handle design
- Product ships directly from Nordent Manufacturing, Inc.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product usually ships within 24 hours