- Provides tactile sensitivity and protects hands from potentially infectious materials
- New nitrile donning technology allows for a thinner glove with incredible elasticity
- Offers a soft and comfortable feel with outstanding tactile sensitivity
- Packaged in 300 gloves per box
- Devotes less space to glove storage, less time handling cartons
Characteristics and Overview:
- Unique polymer inner coating reduces 50% in donning the gloves.
- Reducing Healthcare Costs and enhances user productivity.
- Influencing Hand-Hygiene Behavior through Don Technology
- 60% saving in the storage space, fewer boxes to discard and less waste.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 Standards for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
- Manufactured in accordance with Ouality System ISO 9001.
- Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
- This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber
- 300 Gloves per box
- 10 Boxes per case