- Provides the rest needed to reduce inflammation and morning stiffness caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- This comfortable night splint is also used for stroke patients and those with ulnar deviation of the wrist and metacarpophalangeal (MP) joints
- Holds the wrist and metacarpal joints (large knuckles) of the fingers in neutral position to reduce stress on muscles and tendons
- Flexible padded stays protect the fingers to lessen the damaging effects of arthritis and certain neurological impairments
- The small joints of the fingers and the thumb are free to allow the wearer to manage bedding and nighttime activities
- Neoprene straps include finger holes for independent application and removal of the splint even by those who have difficulties with fine motor skills
- Quilted cover is removable and machine washable; latex free
- Firm Control
- Free Shipping!
To determine size measure width from the 2nd MP to the 5th MP
Available in 3 sizes:
- Small - Fits 2-3/4" to 3"
- Medium - Fits 3" to 3-3/8"
- Large - Fits 3-3/8" to 3-5/8"