B-Smart™ Disposable Manometer - 25/Pack (BS015-30)
- This item usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Disposable manometer for objective monitoring of injection pressure during administration of peripheral nerve blocks
- Resistance to injection is a part of standard documentation procedure during nerve blocks
- Before B-Smart, documentation of the resistance was merely subjective and relied on the “learned feel” and experience of the provider
- Take away the guess work: Provides a visual indication of injection pressure
- Last line of defense: Monitoring a pressure in real-time provides objective information to make more informed decisions on how to proceed with an injection.
- Objective documentation: An objective and quantifiable method of monitoring and documenting injection pressure regardless of who performs the injection