HOCL is non–toxic and odorless, yet powerful enough to kill COVID-19. The product is safe enough to use while your facility is in operation, and lethal enough to kill dangerous bacteria and viruses. Not only is Annihilyte an excellent disinfectant; it is also a terrific cleaning agent. Annihilyte is a great multipurpose cleaning product and compares very well to brand name cleaning products in laboratory tests. Our product is alcohol free. The EPA requires that the product have alcohol to be called a hand sanitizer.
- Safe & odorless – Hospital grade, nontoxic and EPA approved.
- Disinfects and deodorizes – Kills bacteria and their odors. Annihilyte is 100 times more lethal than bleach at killing pathogens.
- Made from water – Environmentally neutral, harmless to plants and animals.
- No harsh chemicals or fumes – Gentle enough to disinfect children’s toys.
- HOCL eradicates dangerous bacteria and viruses – Including COVID-19, MRSA, norovirus, H1N1, Salmonella, tuberculosis & more.
- Removes biofilm & other organic matter that can harbor germs.
- Annihilyte is a tuberculocidal grade disinfectant. The active ingredient (HOCL) is derived from salt minerals and water. It is made at a neutral PH between 6.7 and 7.0 and is completely non-toxic to man, animals, and the environment.